Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I love doing laundry!

Did you think I was serious?

The thing is... I can throw anything into the washing machine and even into the dryer and call it clean.

The problem is... by the time I get around to actually folding it, the clothes are dirty again. haha So I am in the never-ending cycle with laundry.

I swear I just washed this shirt I say to myself. Then why the hell does it have dog hair and peaches on the sleeve I answer...

I will tell you why...

Because once the clothes come out of the dryer, I throw them on our bed and hope I get to them by the time we go to sleep.

This is what it usually looks like by the end of the day...


But by the end of the day, when the kids are asleep, I DONT WANNA do laundry. I want to sit on the couch and watch tv with a glass of red wine (maybe 2) right beside me and do NOTHING.

So when we head to bed, we throw everything on our dresser. LOL I am serious. Ask John. I know he hates it but I have never seen him fold his own socks much less my socks, his socks, Jensen's socks, and Hayden's as well... 

He once said, "Why don't you just start with the socks and underwear so I don't have to spend 15 minutes trying to find them in the morning...every morning. That would mean a lot." He was totally nice about it but still...

So now what do I do when I know I am not doing laundry tonight... I find one pair of matching socks and a pair of underwear for him so he doesn't have to sort through stuff in the morning. Great idea right?

Anyways, what lead me to write this post is obviously because there is a pile of laundry sitting on our bed right now and I am sitting here drinking wine. :)

Thanks for stopping by!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment